Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Close Game Heroics


The Mavs, who have the NBA's best record at 28-8, bounced back after falling 101-98 to the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday, breaking their 13-game win streak that began the game after the last loss to Utah.

Dirk had his best game of the season as he lifted the Mavericks to this win. Averaging about 30 points per game in his past 6 games, Dirk had a season high 38 points.

Stackhouse was kicked out after getting called for his second flagrant foul. He also was hit with a technical in the first half for an argument with Utah coach Jerry Sloan. Stackhouse played physical in your face basketball all night and should be applauded for his effort. It wasn't a matter of poor attitude, it was his "drive" that wanted to win the game, which overtook him.

So far there have been two 13-game win streaks this season and hopefully this will be the start of another.

1 comment:

Cricpro said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is Cricketer Profile and the URL is:

www.cricpro.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
Iron